"You never love a book the way you love a book when you are ten. It is an honor to be in that sacred space in some children’s brains."
Lemony Snicket via Daniel Handler (via thesnicketfile)
"You always take the sweetest rose and crush it until the petals fall..."
Jellyfish Lake in Palau. Apparently the jellies have lost their ability to sting because of lack of predators in the lake and you can swim with them!
WAIT BUT THAT’S NOT EVEN THE COOLEST PART: These jellyfish carry small populations of algae inside their bodies and derive much of their nutrition from the sugars that the algae produce. The jellyfish follow the sun across the lake each day and rotate continuously, so that the algae are always getting maximum sunlight exposure for photosynthesis. Then at night they dive to deeper parts of the lake so the algae can absorb nitrogen. It’s one of the best examples of endosymbiosis in action and it’s KICKASS.
reasons to date me
- no pressure to wear pants in my presence
- or any clothes at all really
- but it’s up to you
- u can be big spoon or little spoon
- totally your choice
- i’m always ready to make out
- also u don’t even have to buy me things just maybe an ice cream cone every once in a while that’s it
- i’ll let you lick it though
- i mean the ice cream cone
- well not just the ice cream cone
Rita Ora | I Will Never Let You Down
Alyssa Monks is one of the formost emerging contemporary artists in America today. Her paintings are often presented as faces behind sheets of water, whether it be steamy shower door, or within a pool of tranquility.